Hi! 👋 I’ve got a few book reviews planned, and I’ve been tagged for some tags/awards. So you’ll be seeing quite a few new posts from me in the near future!
Today I’m doing the Would You Rather tag. I was tagged by Aria @ SnowWhiteHatesApples. Go check out their blog! ❤️
WOULD YOU RATHER…
1. Read only trilogies or stand-alones?
I love both, but I’m gonna have to go with trilogies. Stand-alones usually leave me wishing for another book!
2. Read only female or male authors?
I don’t have a preference on this one.
3. Shop at Barnes & Noble or Amazon?
This is a tough one! Most of the time I like to get a new release the day it comes out, so I’ll go to Barnes & Noble. Although, Amazon is usually a lot cheaper, but they can’t guarantee I’ll get the book on the release date… So B&N for new releases, and Amazon for other books! 👍
4. Have all books turn into movies or TV shows?
TV shows. I feel like there would be more time to add details from the book on a TV show.
5. Read 5 pages per day or 5 books per week?
Definitely 5 books per week!
6. Be a reviewer or author?
Reviewer! I’ve always been so bad at coming up with new stories!
7. Only read your top 20 favorite books over and over, or read new ones you haven’t read before?
New ones. I very rarely ever reread books
8. Be a librarian or bookseller?
9. Only read your favorite genre(s) or every genre except your favorite(s)?
Only my favorites! I pretty much already do that anyway… 😂
10. Only read physical books or ebooks?
Hmm… 🤔 I love the look and feel of a physical book, but ebooks are so convenient…
I have absolutely no idea who to tag, so if you want to do this tag – go for it! 😁